|Product name:||V Type Blender Mixers||Material:||SUS304/316L, carbon steel|
|Application:||Powder/ particle/ liquid||Volume:||Customized|
SUS304 Pharmaceutical Powder Mixer,
V Type Blender Mixers,
Glucerna V Type Mixer
Good Quality Pharmaceutical Powder Mixer Glucerna Mix V Type Blender Mixers
The machine is used for the mixing of dry powder and granular materials with good fluidity; Finished or semi-finished materials are evenly mixed. It is composed of two asymmetric cylinders, and the material can flow in vertical and horizontal direction, and the mixing uniformity is more than 99%. The machine can use vacuum suction, sealed operation, no internal transmission structure, clean, in line with GMP requirements.
This series of mixer has two kinds of forced mixing type and ordinary mixing type, forced mixing machine mainly for finer powder or for a main content of less material can be mixed evenly; Ordinary type mixer is mainly suitable for general materials or large output of the enterprise use. Smooth cylinder without dead Angle, the whole machine is made of stainless steel material, and the appearance is beautiful.
We can produce more different specifications of the V mixer, if you want to customize your machine, please contact us.
Maximum loading volume(L)
1. Due to its excellent structure and reasonable design concept, the mixer has the advantages of fast mixing and uniform mixture.
2. Using the principle of gravity diffusion mixing, the pressure feed of the material is small, and the material will not be cut and crushed.
3. The cylinder is made of high-quality stainless steel, the inner and outer walls are polished, no pollution to the material during the mixing process, low power consumption, easy to clean.
4. The use of stainless steel butterfly valve discharge, no dust leakage and flying phenomenon.
5. Large volume mixer can be configured with vacuum feeding system, improve work efficiency and improve the working environment.
6. Especially suitable for mixing materials with similar particle size and apparent density. The V-shaped mixer can be rotated on the axis of the V-shaped mixer, and the forced mixing blade can be added in the V-shaped cylinder to speed up the mixing speed, and it can also be applied to the mixing of easily condensed materials.
1. Determine the volume, weight and density of mixed materials in each batch, and select equipment of corresponding specifications .
2. Determine the material of the equipment, which can be divided into the part in contact with the material and the part not in contact with the material.
3. The material is determined according to the material nature, working condition requirements, health level and other factors.
4. Determine the equipment internal and external surface treatment requirements, conventional wire drawing, mirror, etc.
5. According to the density and flow properties of materials, determine the size of the motor and reducer. Determine if a forced-stirring system is configured.